Monday, June 30, 2008

DAMN SY000000K DAY!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

finally i have achived my dream!!!!
Ush!!!is the trophy!!!

written there"KARNIVAL PENDIDIKAN PENCEGAHAN DADAH peringkat negeri"
(even Labuan is so small,it is consider as negeri also,SWT,so how we compete with other participates frm from big states such as Sabah n Sarawak?Hahaha whose choosen through many competition??) and is the category poster drawing competition...
SEE!!!it's JOHAN!!!Ush!!! i am proud 2 be here 2 give my speech,
1st,i would like 2 thx 2 my family 4 they fully support n never say drawing is such a stupid job,
2nd,i want 2 thx 2 my frens those support me,inspire me n give me ideals what 2 draw...
special thx 2 Guan Yin Ma 4 blessing me 2 get Johan...
thx 2 u all!!!
kakakaX!!!




No comments: